My Group helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

You can purchase Air Jordan 11 Low Frost White

The Cheap Jordans 2018 is scheduled to release at select Nike Basketball retailers on May 5th, 2017.It is apart of the Nike Basketball Flip the Switch Collection which is inspired by the postseason’s electricity. As the only 21st basketball athlete that Nike has awarded a signature model shoes , Paul George has his work cut out for him.The colorway is different compare with the last versions . Seems more colorful .Jeter, who is the last single digit Yankee to retire, was also one of the first baseball players to be signed with Jordan Brand. Although limited to 5 pairs, Jordan Brand could be releasing these in a matter of time. Let us know if you’ll be copping if released in the comments section.
It's New Jordans 2017. Well, actually, it is a romper but it's made for dudes. Let's be clear here: We happily invite all people to wear whatever it is that makes them feel like themselves, gender labels be damned. But as a woman who is decidedly anti-romper of any sort, I'm not sure this is a train I'd.The base which features Black is highlighted with shades of Blue and Purple throughout as well as the forefoot strap. Completing the look we have a broken Nike Swoosh and gradient fades.The Flip the Switch comes dressed in a Black, Deep Royal Blue, Photo Blue, Blue Fury and Hyper Violet color combination.
Celebrating Derek Jeter’s retirement,Air Jordan 11 Low Frost White comes a special capsule collection paying homage to the NY Yankee that includes a limited Air Jordan 11. The all suede everything Air Jordan XI features a blue tone on the uppers alongside a white and translucent outsole.Thanks to DJ Clark Kent, we’ve got a good look at the “Olive” Air Jordan XII collab between Jordan Brand and Public School New York. The new color looks to have a suede upper that sits on top of a different shade of green.